Saturday, February 23, 2008

Les Miserables

Last night I went to see Les Miserables with one of my friends from school. The show is hosted by my school but has students involved from the other two Bellingham High Schools as well as Ferndale High. Several of my former students are involved in the production: from main actors to the chorus, from the backstage crew to the live all-student orchestra. They have been working hard all year on this play and I'm really glad I got a chance to see it!

If you are in Bellingham and want something fun to do, the show is playing through next weekend at Bellingham High School. I highly recommend it. Just make sure to get there early to get a good seat.

Show and Ticket Information
Bellingham Herald Review

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun evening. I just tried to get your dad to take me to a movie but he rode his bike to Redmond and back today and doesn't have any energy left to go out and do anything. So I guess I'll read my book. I'm reading The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. It's a great book!
Love, Mom

emily said...

i'm glad you were able to make it to the play and enjoyed it! btw, my mom just finished pillars of the earth and couldn't put it down...

Anonymous said...

I second the recommendation from Shannon. I saw the show and it is incredible. I even plan on going back to see it a couple different times with other people.

The Horne's said...

Thanks for letting us know about that. Les Miserables is one of my favorites!! I think it'd be really fun to see highschoolers do the play!!
Thanks for the info!
Love Heidi