Friday, May 23, 2008

Nana's time with her special little someone

I know you've all been dying to hear about my beard.  "Enough with all this baby talk," you say, "give me more beard!  Maggie's cute and all but, please, the real reason anyone comes to your blog is obviously the beard."

So, with a little further ado, I present for your hairy enjoyment, some pictures of Nana and her favorite grand-beard.  You might remember her hilarious comments a while back?  Here's a sampling of those heartfelt sentiments:

I'm so proud of the furry mass that you've created Brian. The next time I'm up I would like to take many photos so that I can start a small photo album to show all my friends. I bragged about you yesterday in the grocery store. The checker didn't believe me when I told him what you have been able to produce in such a short amount of time. He and several other shoppers who overheard my bragging would like to see pictures of the thick, full, reddish brown masterpeice that has come out of your face.


I was so touched I told her she could take little beardy to the zoo. Unfortunately the battery died while they were looking at the baboons, so all we have are these darling photos from before they left:








9 comments:

Jay.Cee said...

You are crazier than I am :P Love the pics :D

James Moes said...

This is disturbing. And we're still waiting for Part 10.

Brian said...

thanks for the comments. good to hear from you Jaclyn! James, always happy to disturb. And part ten--the finale--was posted long ago. You must have missed it.

Jodi said...

Oh. My. Word.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Kori said...

I'm officially creeped out. Less beard and more baby please. I guess I should just be happy that beard baby wasn't wearing a unitard.

emily said...

that's so digustingly hilarious, i don't know what to say...

Anonymous said...

i think that it is great that Nana was willing to play along. I'm thinking she's rather glad that Magnolia did not come out with a beard.

The Horne's said...

that is so gross!!!
Ha!

Dena said...

that is just scary. bone chilling.