Saturday, May 24, 2008

Arizona Trip

Hi! Magnolia here. I'm writing because my mom has been real busy since we got back. But I thought you might be interested in knowing how the rest of our trip went.

We had a great time! It was really hot and bright, so I tried to stay in the shade as much as possible. I got to go in the water a lot. The water outside felt good because it cooled me off but I like splashing the warm bath inside even better. Everyone was constanty putting these weird things in their mouths; they called it food. I prefer my fingers.

I got to meet new relatives, my great uncle Mike, my Uncle Jeremy, my Grandma Pat (She doesn't want to be called Great Grandma. I don't know why -- I thought she was pretty great.), and we even got to see Great Grandpa in the hospital. He thinks I'm beautiful. I think I cheered him up.

Mama got a Flickr account upgrade for her birthday so she can post more pictures. They took 300 pictures on our trip -- most of them were of me! So if you want to see more about our trip click here.

Oh, and by the way, I was so worn out from the trip that I slept throught the entire plane ride home!

No comments: