Friday, August 1, 2008

California Dreaming

Magnolia and I have spent the last few days at Azusa Pacific University reconnecting with Brian and meeting his school friends. It has been great to meet the people I've heard about the last two summers. I purchased the umbrella stroller pictured after we got here (Thanks Natalie for the idea!). It has been great. Since there is not much to do for a 5 month old we've been going on lots of walks and playing on a blanket in the shade while Brian's been in class. Don't let the outfit fool you. It has been quite hot here. The leggings, jacket and hat are sun protection! The three of us are off to San Diego for the Rush Family Summer Vacation. I'm not sure what the internet situation will be like where we are staying. So there might not be any posts for a few days. 

3 comments:

Dena said...

I feel so out of the loop....what are you doing at APU? My cousin just graduated from there a few months ago....

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the stroller idea was a good one! :) Hope you are able to be well-rested and get into a good routine before school starts. Love to all of you.

--Natalie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the stroller idea was a good one! :) Hope you are able to be well-rested and get into a good routine before school starts. Love to all of you.

--Natalie