Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Showers!

Well, I have to say, this baby of ours sure is spoiled! So many people have blessed us with homemade gifts and things from our registry. I think she has more clothes than Brian and I put together! So far we have had showers put on by family, coworkers, and friends.

When Brian and I were driving the other day, we were talking about just how lucky were are and he came up with a great analogy. It feels like we have had the down payment paid for on this baby. Yes, there will be lots of expenses to come as we raise her, but we have been given such a great start!

I think even more than the monetary support, it has been great to have everyone so excited. It has made us feel very loved! I am excited that we get to bring our daughter into such a great community. So I am sending out a big thank you to all of you!

No comments: