- My due date is February 14th, but only 4-5% of babies are born on their due date
- The average pregnancy is 41 weeks and 1 day, which puts us at February 21st
- First pregnancies usually are late
- My doctor says "The best indicator of your pregnancy is your mom's pregnancy with you" - I came 10 days early
- I am measuring two weeks ahead and an ultrasound confirmed that she is also measuring two weeks further along
- Brian will be in California from January 23rd to the 26th for school
- I start working part-time on January 29th
- I keep going back and forth between Feb 8th or Feb 22nd - mother's intuition?
Cast your vote! You can get more specific in the comments after voting by picking an actual date and therefore have more bragging rights.