Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jolly Green Munchkin

After practicing her pincer grip on small cubes of tofu for the last few weeks, we decided to challenge Magnolia with rolling peas and squishy avocado. She thoroughly enjoyed the addition to her dinner routine, laughing hysterically -- which sounds like a seal due to her cold -- with every bite. But, as you can see, some of her dinner did not make it into her mouth. Our little Munchkin enjoys feeding herself so much that when being spoon-fed she puts her fist to her mouth, thumb pressed tightly to her index finger, as if it is by her effort the food arrives in her mouth!

1 comment:

kate said...

I love the mess. Shout! It works great. Too bad I figured it out after 3 years of stained clothes.

I can't believe how big she is. I feel like it was a few months ago I was watching your blog waiting for you to give birth. AMAZING. Time flies so fast.