Here are the facts:
- My due date is July 4th, but only 4-5% of babies are born on their due date.
- The average pregnancy is 41 weeks and 1 day, which puts us at July 12th.
- Magnolia was 2 weeks late.
- I am measuring three to four weeks ahead.
- I will be full-term on June 14th.
- School is out on June 18th.
- This pregnancyI haven't had any intuitions about when she will come.
- On June 19th, we will take another peek at this "little" girl and make some decisions. Brian and I have decided though, even if she is really big and the doctor advises another c-section, we won't schedule it until after her due date.
Cast your vote! You can get more specific in the comments after voting by picking an actual date to earn more bragging rights.