This is my all time favorite party game. Okay, it's actually my favorite game, period.
1) Give each person in the group a pencil and a stack of papers equal to the number of people playing.
2) Number each sheet 1 through N.
3) On their first sheet each player writes a sentence or two about anything then passes the stack of paper to the person on their left.
4) The recipient of the stack reads the text, puts that sheet on the bottom of the stack, converts the text into an illustration on the next sheet, then passes the stack to the person on their left.
5) The new recipient looks at the picture, puts that sheet on the bottom of the stack, converts the image into text and passes the stack on.
6) Repeat steps 4-5 until the stack is returned to it's original owner.
7) When all are finished, take turns laying out and reading aloud the text-image-text-image sequence on the floor or a table.
8) Laugh really hard.
Overnight, he went from hairy hippy to shorn skinhead.
It was a clear and starry night when hobo Brian finally cut his hair.
The travel weary hobo gazed to the stars and moon as a tear gently slid down his cheek. Raising the scissors to his hair, he thought of his Nazirite vow, what it meant, how he had failed. His small pouch of possessions slid limply to the ground behind him.
As she left her lover's grave, she shed a tear as she sheared her long luscious locks in mourning. But really, it was so no one recognized her from the bank robbery.
Bonnie rose from the dead to give herself one last haircut (your hair grows when you're dead, y'know) while Clyde drove the truck away with all the money. The bastard!