Friday, May 7, 2010

{this moment}

I recently saw this weekly post idea on a college friend's blog and loved it! She took the idea from this blog.

Here's how the originator? describes it:

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

theRachel said...

They will just LOVE this photo to be on display in the home when they are ages 13 & 15.

The Hansen Family said...

I love that! Little bums make me smile every time. :)

Anonymous said...

That is a precious "moment in time". I'm glad that you are savoring every one of them! I love the idea of a photo of the week, without comment or explanation.

Nana