Monday, May 4, 2015

The Unusual Recess

THE UNUSUAL RECESS  by Magnolia

One day at recess something unusual happened. As I was walking out of the lunch room, I saw my friend, Clementine running out in the Fir Grove. I met up with her and asked, "Why are you in the Fir Grove?" Clementine answered, "Because the playground is closed." Then I asked, "Why are you running around?" Clementine answered, "Because I think some boys are spying on us." Then I said, "O.K. I'm going to put my lunch box away."

After Clementine and I met up again, we talked more about the boys spying on us. The boys were spying on us by hiding and then running toward us. When we saw the boys hiding and running, we ran away.

The hiding and running kept repeating for all of recess. I liked it but I couldn't tell them that because it wouldn't be fun any more if they knew I like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Great story Magnolia. I especially liked how you figured out how to keep the game fun! You have really good thoughts and know how to write them out in an interesting style. Keep writing!
Love,
Nana